Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Amy Butler Designs and fb

We received an email from


and thot I'd pass the word along...

Hello Sweet Friend!
I've just launched my Amy Butler Facebook page and I'd love you to join me! THIS feels good! We're cracking open the champagne, putting on our party dresses and celebrating the start of something great! The timing is perfect as this is my 10th year in the quilting industry so there is lots to be grateful for and lots to get excited about. So what's this all about?
More is more I always say... What should you expect from me? For starters, this pit stop in FB land is all about love and creating... and especially connecting. There will be exclusive, yummy everything from photos, projects, sewing and crafting inspirations, videos, music, food, contests and more! This is going to be an evolving project for all of us. You, me and whatever life brings us. 
I have also updated my flickr page. I've added photos from some recent photo shoots, my family, studio and home. I've also started a few groups so you can share your creations with everyone! New groups will be added as we go along. 
Click on each link below to start uploading your favorite projects today!
Amy Butler "Soul Blossoms" Fabric Projects
Amy Butler "Love" Fabric Projects
Amy Butler Book Projects
Amy Butler Craft Projects
Amy Butler Sewing Patterns
Amy Butler Quilts
Amy Butler Decor - show off your decorating inspirations!
I am so excited about these new ways to connect with you. I would love to hear your feedback so become a fan and let me know what you want to see on these pages in the future, I can't wait to hear your wonderful ideas!
Much Love,
Amy
HappiestDays.
Natalie.




No comments: