Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have been sending to a select group of you, your own personal emails.
I saw you at a show, or you wrote to me, and you asked me.
Please email me.
Reminders.

And for the rest of you, here it is.

The Seven Sisters Quilt Show is this weekend.
At the Madonna Inn Expo Center.
In San Luis Obispo California.
9-5 and 9-4
Saturday and Sunday

Now, if I seem a little tired as you come by to see me, please be kind to me.
And compliment me on the booth.
And the quilts.
And the hula girl fabric quilt (we have kits).
And the Paper Dolls quilt (we have kits).
And maybe my hair or something like that.
Fake it about the hair.
Please.
Anything.
It takes a lot to get ready to 'get on the road'...

It is girls weekend for me, too.  With Katey and Lisa (oh, okay, we're gonna have Paul and Chip the dog with us too).
We're gonna be at some great place to eat and drink and carry on after the show setup on Friday.
We'll see you there!!
And the next morning, since Katey is in charge, we'll go for a run.
We'll see you there, too - Katey in front, me bringing up the rear.  Like I tell people about running, I do it, I just don't do it well.
THEN we'll do the quilt show.
So, if I seem a little tired when you see me...

Thanks for thinking of
b e y o n d   t h e   r e e f

sparkle and shine
2009

(sorry I have not written more - more in the days to come)

No comments: