Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Life is full of Blessings

I took a week off to be with Blessing.
What a blessing it was.
Some day, I told people, she will make a difference in someone's life.
But I realized, she's making a difference now.

Won't you take a moment to see that life is full of 'Blessings'?
People that make a difference in peoples' lives?
Can't you see them?
They're your neighbor, the person that lets you go in front of them at the grocery store, the reason you never get a ticket on street sweeping day...
Life is full of 'Blessings'.

I was lucky enough to share in just a week of Blessing's life.
I hope, while I was thinking she was a blessing, she was looking up at me and thinking that I was a blessing to be in her life...just a week of her life.
But, hey, in dog years, that's a lot of life!!!

Be a Blessing.
And SEE blessings all around you.

sparkle+shine
2009

natalie.

2 comments:

late4game said...

Aunt Natalie, you were a blessing to me, for sure. I love a good time when I'm not practicing for my career, and you provided a plenty. Thank you so much. I love you. Blessing

jules said...

life is full of blessings... and if you don't stop to smell the roses as they say.. you may not see them all.. i often live a fast & busy life... but meeting you and your crew has inspired me to try and slow down sometimes... and enjoy it!