Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trees so beautiful...

TREES SO BEAUTIFUL
they bring tears to your eyes

People that know me, say I am a wanna-be-girl-scout, earning my badges just a little later in life than the typical girl scout age group.  I wanna camp whenever I travel.  I have never seen the California Redwoods.  I love girls' crafts nite.  Let's all sew together!  Can we pitch the tent in the den?  You know.
That sort of thing.

So when friends wanted to come house sit, Buddy asked if we could go do girl scout things.




But here is my thought for you today.
What type of life must a person have lived.....

...trees so beautiful that they bring tears to your eyes...

Certainly, 
one must live
a life of
conviction
determination
and
strength

to be worthy 
of
a whole
redwood
grove
named in your honour...
what type of life must a person have lived to be worthy of this?

BeginAgain.
Natalie.




No comments: