Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Monday, May 10, 2010

"it's not a quilt until...."

"it's not a quilt until it's quilted..."


How many of you have heard that saying?

I have had a great time lately working with fabrics
and patterns
and liberated quiltmaking - modern quilting
tops, runners, and more tops

But I can't give those gifts until they are
q u i l t e d


I read a lot of what is published
about patterns and fabrics and quiltmaking
but I just recently subscribed to a blog
highlighting
free motion quilting
so
tomorrow I'm gonna get that batting stuff out
and look for some backing fabric stuff
and get
quilting

oh, and the first pic?
inspiration.
who needs a template
when pattern and design is all around us

natalie.

BeginAgain
2010

2 comments:

Jane St. Pierre said...

Go to it, girl!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Exactly! Nature is always a good inspiration for quilting patterns.