Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

tech talk.....

tech time!!

July 1 "goodbye Google Reader day"

after fretting and worrying and resisting change
it seems there are two good options

here is option one
bloglovin

here is option two
feedly

each of these programs will find your existing Google Reader list
and transfer it over to the new reader of your choice
ta da.
done.
easy.
peasey.
what is peasey, anyway?




the beyond the reef blog has added new buttons
at the top and just to the right of this post
and here
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
to make it easy peasey!!

feedly is my choice for a reader
on the computer, or a tablet

it is graphic and logical
and list oriented
which suits me just fine
it even lets me choose what typeface I would like
(and helvetica is one of them, so...cmmmon, it was a logical decision for me!!)
which suits me just fine, thank you!

follow us in feedly




whatever you choose
I hope you'll choose to continue reading
the
beyond the reef
blog

(phew, now that was a lot of techtime stuff!!)

HappiestDays!
natalie

www.beyondthereefpatterns.com

(now we're off to cut more fabric, and maybe, just maybe, look at a new website design!)
aargh

No comments: