Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

One block a day....

...just one quilt block a day....

"how long does it take to make a quilt?"


my apologies

I missed posting a blog this last Sunday
but.  I was posting, it was a video, tho.
how many of you have heard of the video series called
you can find it on my very own youTube channel
beyond the reef patterns
and also on
Windham Fabrics


but I did want to post a little something for you this week 
on the blog, too

so here's this week's encouraging post

I ask you
what if you just made one block a day
at the end of the year, you'd have
365
blocks!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty impressive
365

(Natalie Barnes at Missouri Star Quilt Company birthday bash)

so I encourage you
take just a few minutes every day
and make just one block

and if you're looking for a new project

HappiestDays
Natalie.

be.do.create

2 comments:

Sherry C said...

I’m caught up on the Stitch videos. Thanks; loved the Lovely Beach pattern with Lemmikki fabrics.

natalie. beyond the reef said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.
I appreciate the encouragement, to be sure.
We're going to be showing Heather Ross' fabric Kinder, next!!

Thanks again, Sherry.