Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Sunday, February 4, 2018

I am thankful.

I am thankful.

admissions of a quilt show vendor

my heart swells
when I think of the friends that stand with me
to

cut
fold
bundle
price
carry
setup
work

with me in the beyond the reef booth

while most of the year
it's just me and it's just Stitch
when QuiltCon and Quilt Festival
arrive
so do the friends

and
I am thankful.
please stop by the booth in Pasadena, or in Houston
and give my team a great big hug.

they're gonna need it.

but we want you to stop by for another reason
we want to see
YOU
because you are the reason we work for weeks on end
to be ready when you walk through that door

see you February 22.

HappiestDays.
Natalie.


be.do.create





3 comments:

Zanymouse said...

I am thankful, as well! So many friendships, opportunities, creativity explosions, it's all wonderful! It's quilt show season, yay!!

Liz said...

I can't wait to see you at QuiltCon! I've been holding off on shopping this month to really go crazy there. Hope you have loads of kits!

natalie. beyond the reef said...

Looking forward to seeing you at QuiltCon Liz!!! We'll be in booth 102, so come by and say hello! We're also doing a demo on Thursday.....in the main hall.