Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"...I'll reach to you..."

"...I'll reach to you from where time just can't go..."

...it's a great line from a jack johnson song.  You know the guy.  He told the record labels he wanted to do it his own way.  And he was a success anyway.  It's the kind of thing we all want - hope for - dream about.

And so it is around here - I'm still looking for that place 'where time just can't go'.

The "Alzheimer Priority Quilts' are done and ready to ship.

The new fabrics are ordered and shipping as we speak.

The warehouse is giggling with anticipation of the next show - Glendale Quilt show at the end of March.

I have housing with a GREAT friend for the Glendale show; I have housing with a GREAT friend's friend in SLO for the Seven Sisters Quilt Show in April.  I have GREAT friends!!

But I'm still looking for that place "where time just can't go".

He also said, "...sometimes it feels like a heart is no place to be singing from at all".

So I won't.

Thanks for thinking of 
b e y o n d   t h e   r e e f

Natalie

be.do.create
2008

No comments: